Day 131 – 264 Pounds

Cardio – 60 Minutes A late start to the day, slept in until just after 8:00 AM which is not the normal protocol for me and with that being said, I actually feel rested and ready for a fresh start so that is a good thing.

Morning measurements are:

Right Calf Right Thigh Glute Waist Chest Right Forearm Right Bicep Weight
Start 17.50 24.50 57.50 60.00 57.50 14.00 17.00 346.00
Week # 18 15 21 48 48 48 11.5 14 264.00
Total Loss -2.50 -3.50 -9.50 -12.00 -9.50 -2.50 -3.00 -82.00

Once again, another week with no body size changes other than a two-pound loss for the week bringing me to a total weight loss of 82 pounds in 131 days.

With the late morning start we have now made our way for breakfast before starting off with the usual morning cardio session. As breakfast finished up my wife reminded me that I have a scheduled follow-up ultra sound for my thyroid at noon. That reminder in itself brings me stress and now my day just doesn’t feel that great.

Making my way to the Doctors office in slow motion, I really don’t like seeing the doctor and especially about my thyroid, so many thoughts going through my head. On my arrival the office is empty, I am greeted and shown directly to the Doctor’s office.

Sitting in the medical suite, I am given the usual follow-up exam followed by another quick ultra sound of my thyroid and the conclusion was that no change has occurred which is great relief. The Doctor however felt that in looking at this follow-up exam that she may have located another module. Being pro active with this exam, she suggested that a needle aspiration be completed to be certain all is good.

The procedure is non evasive however I really don’t like the thought of having a needle stuck into my neck, furthermore the waiting time for results is difficult. It will take a couple of days to get the results however she assures me that I have nothing to worry about as this is just a precautionary test.

Back to Pritikins for lunch, deciding to cancel the afternoon scheduled sessions under the circumstances. I just am not at ease, looks like it will be a few days of pondering while we wait to hear from the Doctor on the results.

To ease my concerns, we have decided that rather than sitting around that we take a trip to Ft. Lauderdale for the afternoon.

It was a bad day for me,  no other reason than the Doctor’s forced aspiration and the thought of waiting for results.

Looking forward to breaking the thought process and getting back to my regular schedule, tomorrow will be another healthy day!